The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Saturday, June 18, 2005

What Is The Point

I know that John has just posted about this same subject, and I promise that this post will not be very long. But,.......I agree with John on this matter. Where are the Americans that are not scared to tackle problems on their own. Whatever happened to "I can", or " I will." What is the point of saying to the government,"I have a problem and I am too lazy to try to fix it by myself. I am also to lazy to tell my kids where they can and can't go on the internet. I don't think I have the energy to go to a store and buy blocker programs." I am so sick of parents going government to the and basicly saying," I can't handle my kids, you do it for me." I apoligize for my anger in this article. STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. TAKE YOU MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS!!!!!!!!!


Chris Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.