The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Paul Hackett---More of the same old Bush hatred doctrine......

I found something interesting on Paul Hackett today. His USA Today interview. In it he states, that Bush's taunting line, "Bring em on!" was "the most incredibly stupid comment I've ever heard a President of the United States make." He also told the newspaper that, while he was willing to put his life on the line for the President, "I've said that I don't like the son-of-a-[expletive] that lives in the White House." Afterwards he said, "I said it. I meant it. I stand by it," he said in a phone interview."
Now this is funny because he is running campaign ads acting as if he is standing by the president on the war in Iraq. The link for the video is below. So where does he stand? I can't tell.
The one thing I do know is that Tom Daschle tried this and it came back to bite him in the a--.
John Oliver Benton III

http://www.dembloggers.com/story/2005/7/18/62411/9376


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.