The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ELECTION DAY 2006

I am sure that all of you are aware that today is Election Day. Across the nation people will be entering the polls to cast their ballot for the candidate of their choice and the world will see American freedom and a Constitutional Republic at its best. I have already voted and urge everyone to do the same. Of course as anyone who is familiar with my writing might expect I ask for your vote to be cast for the Republican candidates, but regardless please vote. To understand my reasoning for my vote I refer you to the post under this one. Make your voice as an American heard today and VOTE!

Ken Taylor

7 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

I voted early and straight Republican of course.

Now we shall see. Have a great day, Ken.

9:30 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, however you vote, at least vote!

10:09 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, I'd love to see people vote Republican. But, I'd be happy just to know that people cared enough to vote one way or another.

Some countries fine their citizens for not voting. I'd almost be up for that!

2:26 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Oh screw that! If they don't understand enough to vote for the candidates who are keeping them from being KILLED by terrorists, invigorating the economy andtheir retirement accounts with tax cuts then I'd rather have them NOT vote.

I prefer an informed electorate.

Anyway, I'll be tallying the results all night. Drop by Ken.

4:45 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger John R said...

Ken, I am fairly certain that readers of you blog vote. I would also pretty much wager that most of them vote R.

Great work these past few weeks.

9:26 PM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I promise you: that the democrats won't raise taxes on the middle class. I promise you: the only taxes that will be "raised" will be the top 2% to the levels of the Clinton era, when we were all doin pretty well.

I promise you that America won't cut and run in Iraq, and that we will figure out a dignified exit stratigy.

I promise you: The democrats will cross every t, and dot every i, and sit up straight and pay attention - and we have 2 years to prove this to you.

9:41 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger MDConservative said...

“I agree, however you vote, at least vote!”

No, no. I don’t subscribe to stopping people from voting, but I only want people that are INFORMED to vote. I know a lot of teenagers (on the left and right) that are too young to vote that would make better choices than some people in their 40’s on…

5:37 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.