The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

BACK UP AND RUNNING

Due do a server crash last Sunday as I was adding to the template the page stopped during publishing and low and behold everything except the header was not saved. I attempted to retrieve my template from my computer and found that it to was gone. Looking finally to the page views in the history, I found that the template page saved only the hit counter. So needless to say I was out of options other than to rebuild. I have had certain portions ready since yesterday but the outage problems with Blogger have prevented until now re-establishment of what I had. Thanks for your understanding and for the many of you who have e-mailed me with your concern. I will be working to get all of the links re-established as time permits but until then posting will continue as always. Thanks again and as always thanks for being part of TLT, TCT.

Ken Taylor

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.