The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Monday, May 14, 2007

SOUTH CAROLINA REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE UPDATE

First I want to thank each of you who submitted a question to ask the candidates. While I cannot promise that all of your questions will be asked because of time and availability, I do promise to get as many interviews as possible and to include as many questions a time permits.

A full day is in store as we will arrive in Columbia around noon Eastern Time and stay until the wee hours of Wednesday morning in order to complete as many interviews after the debate as possible.

I have learned today that I will have WI-FI capability that I had not expected so as time and news permits I will be posting reports from the Kroger Center as the day progresses. I hope to have my first post debate article up soon after the debate is completed since I will be able to submit the posting from Columbia.

The Fair Tax Rally is gaining quite a lot of coverage and response. One of the candidates has indicated that he is attending and will speak as well as official recognition from the Republican Party. This could be the catalyst to having the Fair Tax as part of the GOP platform so keep your fingers crossed.

Be sure to visit both this sight and the HinzSight Report throughout the day for up to the minute reports of the South Carolina Republican Presidential Debate. Guinness Book of World Records is attending to verify the size of the audience. When the Kroger Center fills the debate will officially become the largest Presidential Debate in history.

Be a part of history May 15, 2007 right here at The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth and The HinzSight Report.

Ken Taylor

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

This is so cool :-)

3:54 PM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Gayle said...

I'm glad you liked my question, Ken. Since it was also yours I was pretty sure you would. LOL! At least I know it will get asked. :)

6:15 PM, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.