The Liberal Lie, The Conservative Truth

Exposing the Liberal Lie through current events and history. “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ****** "We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free." RONALD REAGAN

My Photo
Name:
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States

Two Reagan conservatives who believe that the left has it wrong and just doesn't get it!

Photobucket
Google
HISTORICAL QUOTE OF THE WEEK - "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bush Freudian Slip? Calls Immigration Bill 'Amnesty'

While I have supported the President on many issues and also opposed him on several, this push to institute this Amnesty Bill is ridiculous and wrong.

In the video the President, whether a slip of the tongue or his subconscience actually admitting the full disclosure of the purpose of the bill, gives the reality of what "We the People, " have known all along.

This Amnesty bill disguised as Immigration Reform is bad legislation that avoids closing the borders and gives twelve million or more law breakers legal status and rewards them with all of the benifits of being a citizen of this country.

If the Senate passes this monstrosity we still have an extremely strong voice with the House who has no choice but to face us every two years and actually listen to the people much more than the aristocrats in the Senate.

Keep up the pressure and we will prevail !

Ken Taylor

4 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Yep...Freudian slip for sure. The truth will out!

I pray that this piece of garbage bill is trashed today, Ken!

Many people are trashing Bush on their blogs. I don't blame them for their anger; they feel betrayed, just as I do. I disagree vehemently with this bill. I also am upset with the speech he made in a Mosque yesterday... but he's still the president and so I will refrain from vitriol on my blog. It's too easy to get angry and forget that he has managed to keep us safe since 9/11, and I'm thankful for that, as I know you are.

I can't post about this nonsense though. I'm just a bit too upset over it.

10:49 AM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

youre spot on Ken!..and after our Pres hung out with OIC yesterday..I'm sorry I voted for him ! :(

11:41 AM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

I am not going to beat up on our President over this, he was hijacked by the Liberals like Teddy Kennedy and they gave it a good try, and they will try to pin all this crap on his butt, I am not happy he went along and supported this crap with Ted Kennedy, but I am not going to beat up on Bush about it.

Let's not forget whose name was on this particular piece of dung though, Kennedy/McCain!!

President Bush's origional plan was just fine, and now needs to be implemented and enforced!

Last time the left tries to hijack my President!

6:01 PM, June 28, 2007  
Blogger Concerned Citizen said...

I hate to say it but he completely lost me on this one. He knows it is Amnesty.

How anyone from Texas, the second most active siv along the border, can claim that this was a good idea is well beyond me.

1:25 AM, June 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.